Digital Video Recorders can provide recording for extended time periods (limited by storage capacity on the device). It can have extra features such as motion-detection and email alerts.
There are 3 types of DVR's
- DVRi - analog, using coax cameras/cabling
- DVR hybrid - gives you a blend of coax and ip, helpful when you are converting your system over to newer ip based technology
- computer based DVR (IP) - newer technology, used ip cameras connected via cat5 or cat6.
We provide installations of
- High resolution CCTV cameras (analog or ip, indoor, outdoor using enclosures)
- Pan tilt zoom (PTZ) cameras
- 4, 8, 16 and 32 channel DVR systems; mobile and remote DVR systems